Wednesday, October 23, 2013

More of the "Be Inspired" Challenge...

Just a quick stop to share a CAS card I impulsively made tonight...  This hobby is really relaxing for me and sometimes, even though I'm tired, I'm in the need of creating.  So, I went "to bed" but deviated before arriving to my room and stopped by in my hobby room and had to make this card. 


It had to be quick and special so I got inspired by the card sketch from the Unity BE Inspired challenge.  I already posted a card using the color combo inspiration HERE, but for this one I used the sketch.


I stamped the big snowflake and used silver embossing powder to make it shine.


Applied several washi and decorative tapes (AC and Martha Stewart's) and stamped the sentiment as well.  Both the snowflake and the sentiment are stamps from Unity Stamp Co.


I really like the simplicity of the card and how delicate and beautiful it looks at the same time.



I will link this one to Unity Stamp Co. (Be Inspired Challenge) too...  

Hope you have a special, unique and beautiful second half of the week!!!...  Make this Thursday a Pre-weekend awesome day!...  Tks for your comments.  



No comments: