Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Christmas card for Unity Inspiration Challenge

Hey friends...  Happy day!

Here's a card I made for the Unity Inspired Challenge.  I have to start making Christmas cards and projects or I will end up with just a couple of cards when Santa comes to town.  So I am using the challenges and pending projects to reflect some Xmas spirit.



I loved this challenge because of the combination of colors provided for inspiration.  Lovely!



I used a cream cardstock base and arranged red and green for layering.  Then used the mint (lighter) green with a brown with stripes patterned paper and some bakers twine as the top layer before I placed the doily.




This sentiment is beautiful and I love the artistic way it is designed.  I stamped it in red and colored the tree part with watercolor pencils.  Also added a gem in the tree and also some at the top left corner to provide balance... along with the tab at the bottom right.  Also added some glossy accents in some key points of the sentiment stamped and ended with some ink in the edges of the card.


I love my card.  I think I used the right colors provided in the challenge and I'm linking it right away... 

Tks for stopping by and please leave me a comment.  I really enjoy reading them.

No comments: