Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Pre-Halloween!

Hey there...
It's almost Halloween!  I know most people have enjoyed Halloween parties since last weekend... but the real day is Oct. 31st!!!!

You know?  I really enjoy Halloween. And I respect a lot that some people don't celebrate this day because of its origins... but I also think there are some things that have the meaning that you want to give them...  All is in you... in the things you do with what you have and what you believe, and how you turn "anything" into a "positive something".

We will dress up at work and we are going to have so much fun... I will share photos later but don't want to ruin the surprise telling you about it in advance.

So... to get into the mood, let me show you a double page layout with photos of a past Halloween.

I used a lot of paint, stamps, patterned paper... and so many details for these pages.  I enjoyed the process...  yeah!

For the "H" in the title, I used pattenerd paper, and added sections from a journaling card I've got with an Unity Stamp Co. order.


I also created some spots with elements referring to specific photos.  These stamped "sweetheart" messages with the "live each moment" one, and the heart, are all Unity Stamp Co, stamps right below a photo of my DH and me. 


And this journaling card is referring to a photo where all the girls are posing.  Note the word "fun", the "ribbon" and the "Girls just wanna have fun" message are three different stamps.


I also supported the balance of the page with background stamps (Glitz Designs) and rubons metalic gold spots... and paint... 


Here's the whole left page... another Unity stamp spotted (ticket date).


And here the right side one!




And here's how they look together.




Well... hope you liked it.  And as I told you... I enjoyed making it... and I love how imperfect it looks.  

Have a greaat Halloween!!!


1 comment:

JAY ROSA said...

A perfect imperfection!