Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wine Notes...

Hello my friends.  I haven't shared anything via blog lately. I've actually been kind of taking a forced break in Scrapbooking but it's just lack of time... not because I want to. 
Thank you for continue supporting my blog and my Facebook and Instagram pages. You are awesome. 


I have already shared (in Facebook and Instagram), some of these wine mini notebooks I embellished using CAS style.  Thought it was cool to share all in one post in the blog too. 


These contain a special wine evaluation format my husband use when tasting wines.   I just don't like  to see him taking notes in any paper so I hand-make these mini books for him. 




I try to be very conscious to make them simple and kind of masculine or at least unisex because if I let it go I would end up with very girly covers. 


Overall I stamped sentiments and images, or included fussy cuts... I hand cut shapes and added nice texture with burlap and corrugated paper.  



Hope you like them all. 


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano  #winenotes #stamping #papercraft #wifeofasommelier #Wine #wineart #sommelier





1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

Great projects! I certainly can relate to 'forcing a break', life gets busy! Happy Scrapping (when you can) 😊✂️