Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Feliz Cumpleaños- card

I made this card as a request  to surprise someone for her birthday. 
This person likes Angels so I wanted to incorporate that into the card to make it more personalized.

I used vellum, card stock, and doily, plus some sequins for the card composition.   I also ensured to use the colors that are related to the decoration materials. These colors are gold, ivory, white and blue. 


I colored the image using watercolor pencils and water brush. 

I also used dies to have the perfect words "Feliz Cumpleaños", which mean Happy Birthday in Spanish. 


The person would receive the card next week. So I hope she likes it. And of course I hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping by.

Note:  the stamps image is from Unity Stamp Co.  The words dies are from Latina Crafter. 

I will share this post with Craft Stamper Magazine blog. An Anything Goes stamping challenge is running right now. Here's the link for your reference:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. 

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano  #unitystampco #stamping #papercraft #birthdaycard #happybirthday #felizcumpleanos #handmadecard #watercolor #doily #angels #latinacrafter

1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

This card is beautiful, your friend will
Cherish and love it always ❤️