Friday, August 18, 2017

Playing with Watercolors...

I love using paints in my projects. Either it is spray paints, acrylic, gelatos or watercolors... the mere fact of getting my marks in my fingers and hands make me feel I am creating.  Well, i really try to avoid excessive mess but it is what it is. LOL 

For watercolored projects specifically I've worked with pencils and paint itself. I love the effects that can be created with those. 

This card is a CAS style technique one, using watercolor paints for the mixed colors in the background. 


The stamped image in the center is also colored with watercolor pencils but the real center of attention for me is the background/frame. 


Hope you like it.  I even thing this girl is me. The hair... the wine glass... definitely me. LOL. 

I recently made another cool project using watercolor paint for some party favors. Will share with you in another post in the near future. 

I will share this post with Craft Stamper Magazine blog. An Anything Goes stamping challenge is running right now. Here's the link for your reference:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend. 


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano  #unitystampco #stamping #papercraft #watercolors #watercolorpaint #watercolorpencils #watercolor #winegirl #CAS

No comments: