Friday, August 11, 2017

Trust Your Own Wings

I've been playing with this Stamp lately.  I love the image of this woman silhouette.  

The message about trust is so powerful.  It is precisely the sentiment that inspired me to combine two great stamps as I did. 


I stamped the image of the woman and fussy cut.  Did the same with a butterfly image in vellum and placed behind the woman as her wings. 

All this placed on embossed white paper and message delicately presented in vellum with final touch of rhinestones made the final card. 


Hope you like it. Happy Friday and happy weekend. 

I will share this post and some others with Craft Stamper Magazine blog. An Anything Goes stamping challenge is running right now and I want to share as many projects as possible. Here's the link for your reference:

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking  #create #handmade #hechoamano  #unitystampco #stamping #papercraft #butterfly #Wings #Yourwings #handmadecard #embossed #trust

1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful! So creative!! 😍