Thursday, July 20, 2017

Because Sometimes I Don't Stamp!


Hola again. 
It's true... I sometimes make project without stamping. The truth is that I love stamping and most of my projects definitely have images and /or sentiments stamped somewhere.  Mixed Media is also inevitable most of the time.  However, sometimes I just need to do what I've got to do in a simple and fastest way possible. Not saying the attention to detail will lack or that the final result looks too simple but I can take some less time consuming activities from time to time. 


This is a simple project to showcase my boss's name. It's her birthday today and she's not usually around in the office this day because it is usually the same date an important meeting takes once a year out of town. But this year she's here... so the least I could do was making a simple banner but full of love, though. 


I also opted for the banner because her name is only 3 letters. I know!  If it was more than that I would had go for a card. LOL!


I used chipboard, cardstock, patterned paper, washi tapes, spray paint, stickers, eyelets and embossed paper.  Very simple. Hope you like it. 



#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #NameBanner #create #handmade #handmadebanner #hechoamano #Ana


1 comment:

Christine said...

Clever and much better than a card.