Monday, July 10, 2017

Layout... Beautiful Together

I guess almost everyone in Scrapbooking starts with layouts.   Card making and Mixed Media projects are probably extensions for a crafty girl who starts as a scrapbooker. Nowadays layouts are probably the least common project I make.  But I still love to do layouts about everyday situations and I always document my trips somehow (regular layouts, mini albums or regular albums with multiple pocket pages - like project life type -...). 


This layout is very simple.... but it means a lot. It's my dear husband and I in a holiday at home... just the two of us.  Having a good time all by ourselves... like we normally do. 


I enlarged the photo and made all embellishment with stamps. Even the title is stamped. Kept it simple cause the photo is already large enough to be the focus of attention.  



Hope you like it. 


#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #layout #create #handmade #hechoamano #Scrapbookpage  #unitystampco #youandme #together #foreverinlove


1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

This is a sweet layout ❤️ I too started out as a scrapbooker, but I make more cards now. I love it all. Your stamp choices are wonderful and the picture is a great capture of the two of you 💖