Friday, June 26, 2015

Moments Like These...

Hello friends and welcome to my blog.  Friday is my favorite day... I guess it is the same from lots of people around the world who work all week and long for the weekend all the time.
Today I am sharing a card .  It is a very simple card, yet it came out really beautiful with every detail.

I used spellbinders to cut a scalloped square, which I distressed.  Then I painted with spray over it and stamped a beautiful sentiment that says "Life is about Moments like these".  Then I separately stamped an image of a bottle and glass of wine and shape cut to include with a patterned paper simulating wood.



I love the message from this card.  There are lots of moments we don't pay attention to and life is full of them... full of little daily miracles that make our life the way it is.  Take time to remember and appreciate the moments... all moments...





Hope you like my card.  I am linking and sharing this with several challenges... as follows:



Unity Stamp Co Friends with Flair - Every Friday, Unity lovers share their work from the week.  We have the opportunity to inspire and get inspired.


Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog - Challenge #157 Use a Die-Cut
I used the spellbinders die cut for the card.

Incy Wincy Designs - AnythingGoes

Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog - #150 Photo Inspiration

I got inspired by the green paint, the wooden table and the bottles on it.



Have a great weekend!!!!

12 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty!

Ruby said...

Lovely card. Love this sentiment.

Sweet April said...

Amazing card,simple,cute and very creative.Lovely sentiment!

Bananastamper said...

Great card, love that stamp.
Shanna :)

Lisa :) said...

such a pretty card!!

Gaylynn said...

It sure is. What a fun card and theme.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely card design. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our ‘Diecuts’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Neets B said...

What a great interpretation of our photo, and a wonderful sentiment.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Crafty Pearly said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy. Traci - DT x

Janis said...

Love the way you did that scalloped square!! Terrific card!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning background and I love your concept of the images from the photo!! Well done! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Dangina Martinez said...

So glad you could join Loves Rubber Stamps with such an amazing project!
Hugs, Dangina