Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Masculine Card


Hello my friends.  It is already the mid of the week.  This week is full of work, but I am looking forward to some things.  Thursday I am hoping to get good news from my mom's doc about her surgery recovery. Friday is a short work day since we are working hours ahead from Mon to Thurs so we can enjoy a Summer Fridays. Then on Saturday I am going to a friend's wedding.  Finally Sunday is Father's Day. 

I am sharing this masculine Birthday Card made for two challenges.  


I used a blue cardstock base and placed Kraft over it. Used a patterned paper strip in the middle and aligned two sentiments in two opposite corners with the mustache in the center.  CAS assembly and easy to replicate. 


The two challenges I am entering this card are:

Loves Rubberstamps #156 Masculine

Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog #148 CAS

I hope you like my card. And thank you for your visit and comments. 

5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh wow, that is so cool and so utterly perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Loves Rubberstamps for our 'Masculine' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

rofl, I love this! Awesome fun sentiment and just perfect for a masculine card.I love the colors and distressing. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!
Jennifer, DT

Sweet April said...

Amazing card full of sentiment,simple colors and wonderful inspiration.Thanks for always sharing!

Denice said...

Such a fun card, just a perfect masculine card! So happy you shared it with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps and hope you'll join us again soon.

Blankina said...

Great male card ,glad you could join the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you soon , Hugs Blankina