Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Another Birthday Card

Hello there!

Remember I told you about making a second card for my mom as a plan B.  I decided to give her the other one (HERE), but wanted to show you this one anyways.

I used the same color inspiration from current Unity Be Inspired Challenge.  Love these bright colors with some subtle tones.  


I combined strips fo different pattern papers and aligned to create a bright design.  Hope you liked the final result.


Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

I'm linking this to Unity Stamp Co Friday Friends with Flair, and Unity Be Inspired Challenge.

13 comments:

Sweet April said...

Amazing card,full of very electric colors and so fabulous as always.Many blessings to you and your mom.

Michele K. Henderson said...

So much color! I love the cheerful feel!

ionabunny said...

What a fun cake stamp and love the bright colours. Hugz

Ruby said...

Lovely cheery card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very nice!

Linda said...

what bright cherry card.

Unknown said...

Another adorable, fun card! Great job!

Bananastamper said...

Another fun birthday card! I like the cake. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great use of the inspired colors!

D- said...

This is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing your FWF card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Noelle Reese said...

I love this one too!!

Camille Robinson said...

Super cute pairing of these two stamps--LOVE the name of your blog!