Saturday, June 20, 2015

I hear Wedding Bells!!!

Today's a good day!  Let's face it!  Attitude is everything!
But really... today's a big day.  A friend of mine is getting married!!!

This is a great girl who used to work with me a while ago.  She is kind, intelligent, very organized and she's definitely a leader.  She also has a great relationship with God.  We've been in contact and have seen each other in some special ocassions during these years.

She's always told me I was very important in her professional formation and that she learned a lot from me.  I'm so happy to hear these things and so very happy for her and this new phase in her life.  I feel also very honored that I am part of her life and that I will attend her wedding today.



I made this card for her and her husband to be.  I wanted it to be simple, romantic, delicate and special.  I used a cream base which is also the color code for the wedding.  Then I stamped and embossed the hearts with different inks and embossing powders to combine some red, silver and blue tones.  Then stamped a sentiment which is more of an advice... sprayed some beautiful blue, and added some sequins.


Loved the final result of this CAS card and the color combination.  Will use a red envelope for it.



My friend told me she was wearing red shoes and that she was wearing someting with this blue stone, so I stamped this inside the card.  Isn't it cute?


I'm linking this to:




and

Unity Stamp Co - Friday Friends with Flair

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Myra. Love the outline hearts and the water colored background. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Marisa said...

Lovely BG and love the scatter of hearts. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! I love those hearts!