Friday, May 10, 2013

Getting ready for Mother's Day weekend!

It's Friday again... How lucky are we?
I think this is going to be a special weekend... I guess it's all with the attitude.

Today I will have some very important meetings at work and we have visitors from other countries.  How cool... and at the same time can be stressful... So it will be a good excuse to start the weekend tonight with a little bit of wine to finish a great week of work... :)

Tomorrow we'll visit a children's hospital as part of some evaluations we have been attending for our dog to become a therapy dog... So far, he's passed all tests...  Let's see tomorrow.  I will have to prepare myself for this day... to see so many children in the hospital... but I am sure they'll enjoy our dog's company a lot.

Finally, Sunday is Mother's Day.  We'll be with family and hopefully having a good time with our moms.

Good reason for today me sharing with you a Mother's Day card.  I've made quite a few... most of them with Unity stamps.  This one I really liked how it came out.


I used this lovable big ticket stamp from Nov 2012 Unity KOTM and combined with a Spanish sentiment that says "for you" or "para ti" (from Latina Crafter).


I also used some other stamps in the background (from Glitz Design)... and other elements such as ink, doilly, buttons, cardstock and paper...  The cute clothespin is from Amy Tangerine.  I also typed "Happy Mothers' Day" in Spanish, printed and cut... 


Hope you liked my card.  And tks for leaving a message.  I love to read your comments about my posts...


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hermosa tarjeta.