Monday, May 20, 2013

More Sparkling Stuff...

Hey friends...  I had more of the Mother's Day cards that I haven't share...  And if you liked my glittery hair girl  HERE,  then you'll probably love these...

Flower stamp is from Unity Stamp Co. and I just cut by hand the shape of leaves and added some glitter.


Sentiment was typed in the computer and I also used distress ink for the background and border punched this nice pattern at the bottom.



And look at this great heart also from Unity Stamp Co...  Love the glitter effect surrounding it.  I hope you love it too.



Same thing with the Spanish sentiment... dear computer.  And added some ink, washi tape and also border punched cardstock.



Tks for stopping by and for your comments, please.


1 comment:

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Hermosas las dos. Tienes razon, el corazon rodeado de glitter se ve espectacular