Friday, May 17, 2013

Honoring Friday!

I can't just let go the habit...  I have to love Friday.  This day makes me feel good things... and one of them is that I want to place a post and share.

It's like I have a special shine on Fridays...  Mood is different... People pass the day thinking of happy things.  It's magic!  So, let's be happy... it's Friday!

I recently bought a bunch of glitter at TJ Max...  I used it for this girl's shiny hair.


I stamped this image from Unity Stamps and used distress inks, glitter pens, paper piecing and glitter to give her life.



She's ready for Friday.  Are you?

Tks for your comments.





23 comments:

Kary said...

Myra, I love her glittery hair!! And the sentiment is perfect along with the image. Fun card!!

Kris said...

She does shine! Adorable card.

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,this card is very beautiful!great combination of colors!A friendly hello!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Isn't this beautiful? I love the glitter in her hair!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a wonderful way to use glitter. It makes your card really special. Yes there is something magical about Friday PM.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

LOVE her sparkly hair!

Julie Odil said...

She is so ready for Friday! Love how she shines. What a wonderful card!

Ruby said...

Lovely card with the glitter effect.

Linda said...

this is a Adorable card.

Cynthia said...

Fun CAS design, Myra. Love the glittery hair blowing in the wind!

libbym said...

Myrna! love the sparkly hair! I LOVE FRIDAYS TOO!

Diana Fernandez said...

Ohhh she's so pretty with all that glittery fabulousness!

Gaylynn said...

She sure does shine with the glitter. Works great with that sentiment too, I think. Sweet!!! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, look at that hair shine! Love it!

Angeline Choo said...

Myra, the glitter on her hair is AWESOME!! That's a great idea.

Lindsey said...

Wow, the glitter really makes her hair magical! Super CAS card.

Pryn said...

Fabulously fun and beautiful card! She sure is ready for the weekend! I think this glitter hair may catch on and start a trend....I'll take pink, please :)

Corrie said...

Great idea with the hair that is one of my favorite stamps

JPScraps said...

Awesome card!

Miwa said...

This looks fantastic! I just love her hair - it rocks! :)

Tameko said...

Wow...Luv that hair!

Carol L said...

I wish my hair would shine like that when the wind blows it! LOL Cute card!

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Simplemente hermosa.