Saturday, May 4, 2013

More Muse... CAS Muse...

Happy National Scrapbooking Day...

I plan to honor that day today... at least for a little while.. Hope you can enjoy this hobby today and relax.

So... as I told you in my yesterday's post... Muse has betrayed me...

I wanted layers... I wanted layers and layers on top of each other... but the muse wanted me to be CAS - clean and simple.

I made some more cards with that style that I shared with you yesterday... but these others include a hole...


Open the cover and you'll see more... 


This one featured some stamped flowers and leaves, cut and arranged in the cover and inside the card.


And this one is the same concept but with butterflies...





Hope you liked them.

Thanks for your visit and your comments.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me gustó mucho el de la mariposa!

JAY ROSA said...

Muy originales! Me gustó la idea.

Pryn said...

Gorgeous cards, Myra!!! Love the design and colors on both. Your new blog header looks fantastic :) Hugs to you my sweet Friend!!!