Sunday, July 29, 2018

July ATCs - Second Part


Hi.  Hope you are having a great weekend.  I want to share the second ATC I made for July swap with my mail friends.

For this one, I used a patterned paper as base.  


The message to convey is about beauty.  We all are beautiful in a way, but it's also true we don't see ourselves as beautiful as others do.

So, it's no coincidence I stamped the sentiment in vellum because it's about transparency.  I'm being honest with this sentiment.   


And also no coincidence I stamped the image in white and didn't apply any color.  Beauty is relative so I didn't want to apply any embelishment or color to "beautify" the image.


Hope you liked it.  Here's the snapshot with the two ATCs I made this month.  To see details on the first one, go to my previous post.  


Thank you.

No comments: