Saturday, August 25, 2018

I {heart} cards


A group of coworkers asked for a card to give a friend that recently had a heart situation.  They wanted a card showing a real heart conveying a message about strength and courage... in Spanish.

So I don't have a stamp showing a "scientific" heart... and I recurred to a clipart.



I used Spanish stamps from Latina Crafter.  The message in English is:  You are strong, courageous... you are simple special.

In the interior I stamped the Happy Birthday phrase and also used an additional stamp from Unity Stamp Co which shows the beat of the heart.



I made another card more CAS and I am also sharing today.  Also combined stamps from both companies.  the image of the heart and rays is from Unity, and the Spanish phrase from Latina Crafter.


Hope you like my cards.

No comments: