Monday, August 27, 2018

August ATCs - part 2

So... this is the second August ATC I made for my group.  I love wine... you know it... and I love wine stamps too.  will never have enough.  I think I should have wine related dies but that's something I still don't have.  My birthday is in October in case you want to send me a gift...LOL. just kidding... but I really like this ATC.

I made the background using distress ink and a dauber.



I separately stamped the sentiment in a patterned cardstock and embossed with silver powder and heat.  Also stamped the bottles in ivory cardstock and trim cut.


A pair of sequins helps with a finishing touch.

I will share these on the current challenge of Facebook Unity Show and Tell. :)


How do you drink your wine?  With a joyful heart! 

No comments: