Monday, July 2, 2018

Water Please...

My husband works a lot.  Actually, we both do... but in household matters I have to admit he's always busy...  I wish he could rest more.

After passing of Hurricane Maria, we needed water.  Long story short, the water we had in the tank, was lost and the serivce was interrupted as you all already know...

So we had to use water from rain to basic everyday chores...  





I just had to document the fact he was very hands on getting everything done and make it happen.  He does it always... and during this kind of disaster he even did it for other lots of people.  I am very proud of him.



For the layout I used several patterned papers and cards, stickers and letters.  The rain/drops in the light blue paper behind the photo, is a stamp from Unity Stamp Co.


No comments: