Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mermaid Card

Who doesn't love mermaids?  Well... maybe some people dont like it... But for those who do... I think there are different motives to love a mermaid.   Either you love her because it's a mystical being and you love those things... or maybe because she is believed to be beautiful...  or because it would be cool to be one... or because you love the sea...

I think they are symbol of beauty, dreams, magic and inspiration. 

I don't like the version of mermaids being evil... but anyway... I don't think about it.




I love my new stamp from Unity Stamp Co.  It's not new in the company, but I just got it.  I used some watercolor combined with gelatos to color this beauty.  Her tail actually has some shimmery that cant be noticed in the photos... it's the gelattos paint.


I kept the card very simple.  With the image stamped and colored, I stamped the sentiment separately and combined with doilies and sequins.


Here it is... She's beautiful, isn't she?




No comments: