Friday, July 27, 2018

July ATCs

Every month I make two ATCs to share with a group.   The guidelines include to use Unity brand stamps and send over mail by the 20th of each month.  The group includes 10 people so I make 10 of each design, send out 9 sets and keep one.

Since it's already the 27th, I am able to share them so eveybody must have received them already.

For July designs I decided to make one alluding Christmas... Sort of a Christmas in July thing... LOL!



I used green cardstock as base, and stamped the image in the center.  I then sponged some distress ink on the edges and around the "star".   I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed to make it stand.  I also painted the silhouette of baby Jesus to make it darker and then applied some glossy accents.


I also added some "wood" as symbol of the manger.  This pieces of wood are from cedar bags one uses to absorb humidity. :) 


I leave you with a hint of the other ATC I made... Will show you in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by.





No comments: