Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Confidence ATC

Hello Friends!

It's been a while since my last post... I've been quite busy with other aspects of my life...  But's that's part of it; we are not just one thing in our lives but different roles, aspects, duties and more...

Remember I told you about me being part of an ATC Swap group using Unity Stamps?  Yes!  The group started in March and I shared the two ATC's I made that first time:  the Coffee Girl ATC, and the Butterfly Mixed Media ATC.  Click in the names to see them.

Today I am sharing one of the ATC's made for the April exchange.  It is titled "Confidence".


I stamped the beautiful image and colored it and the background with watercolor pencils.  I then stamped the sentiment, and cut two sections of the ATC as per a technique called "eclipse"... so I've heard... LOL.   The truth is that I've seen how many people has used this technique with letters but I wanted to apply it just to sections of the design to make it different.

So the base of the ATC is black and I adhered the little piece of art positioning the cut sections with dimensional adhesive, and slightly off the shape so the black borderline can be seen.  It really adds a special dimension and look which I love.




I made 10 of these.  They are all different and unique though following the same pattern, except for one in which I stamped the sentiment in a different place.  This one went for the group leader, Michelle.




Hope you liked my ATC's... Will share the other one very soon.  Have a great rest of the week, and thank you for your comments here in this post, and also in facebook and instagram.

Bye! :)



No comments: