Sunday, March 25, 2018

Coffee Girl ATC

Hey friends...


I made another ATC for my stamping group.  We do two designs each month and send out to other great 9 people to share our art and get inspired by each other.  This was part of my first set.  Refer to previous post for the other ATC.


For this one I decided to feature a girl drinking coffee (or who knows what she's drinking...LOL!  whatever you decide).  I stamped her in a tag shape cut and colored mainly with watercolor pencils.


You could notice some girls are lighter than others.  I started with a copy for the skin tone and ran out of it so finished all with watercolor pencils.  After all, each ATC is unique, isn't it?


I also used some glossy accents and glitter for the heart in the cup.  Place the image in a design paper as well and really love my coffee girl.  Hope you like it too.

I will share this with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine.  They always have an Anything Goes challenge in their blog, called Take It Make It Challenge.  Refer to it clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Dale Sue said...

I love my coffee girl - but I think there's wine in that cup!