Sunday, March 18, 2018

Vellum Angel

Today I am sharing a beautiful card I enjoyed making a couple of weeks ago.

I used watercolor paper and painted blue clouds.  I know the sky is blue and the clouds are generally white or beige or even gray...  but love the opposite contrast of colors.  


I stamped the sentiment and parts of a hearts stamp tactically placed.... but the angel and main image is stamped in vellum and then placed on the watercolor painting...so the clouds can be seen through it.  I then used blue cardstock and put over white card base so the scenery can be well framed.

I really enjoyed creating this card and hope you like it.  I will share with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine and it’s monthly challenge Take It Make It.  Link:  http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2018/03/take-it-make-it-challenge-march.html?m=1


1 comment:

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card - love the vellum angel. Thanks so much for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)