Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spring Tag... well... sort of...

Happy Sunday...

I quickly made a Spring tag to collaborate with current Unity Show & Tell challenge.

However,  I wanted to use this sentiment about strong women coming out and shine amongst all...  So I did use a springy patterned paper but stamped the image with light ink.  I then colored it in a way that it seems she is coming through.  Well... I tried.  And you know I like to add meaning to the elements and the combination of techniques...  So for me, this is the meaning.

The sentiment is also in vellum so you can slightly see through it the rest of the image...


I used some bakers twine, sequins and ribbon to add some interesting elements to the whole composition.  I also framed it all with cardstock to make it stronger and so the back is solid color.

Hope you like it. :)

Have a great week.

No comments: