Sunday, February 25, 2018

Green and Shiny too

Did you see my green and shiny card from yesterday?  I mentioned I made two.  These are to share with Facebook Unity Show and Tell page.  There's a challenge to use green and shiny elements.

So this is a second card I made for a friend who's turning 40... Well, she actually turned 40 last Friday but I'll see her today.
So you have to understand...  you don't turn 40 everyday, right?  This is a tough job. LOL!

That's why I think the sentiment was perfect.  "Move over coffee... this is a job for alcohol."


I'll meet with her and another friend for brunch with mimosas and hopefully to give her a hug and wish her the best.

Base of the card is green and I used a white doily and other green papers for the banners.
I stamped the image using two different green inks over white cardstock, then frame with another shade of green cardstock.

Sentiment was stamped over white too and used some sequins to provide the shiny part of the challenge.


I think it's cute...  

The girl turning 40 is the image at right.   at left there's another friend and neighbor...  I'm the one in the middle.  Not really that thin anymore but definitely always the tallest. :)


Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your Sunday.



No comments: