Thursday, February 15, 2018

Beauty Finds Its Way... let it...

Another day... another blessing...  I know I know ... It's LOVE day...  Well... that's everyday after all.  Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day.

Sometimes we worry too much...  we are always seeking for health, love, progress, beauty, and well being in general...   When we stop worrying, it all starts to make sense and finds its way.

This sentiment in this card refers to beauty... but I think it's not just physical beauty...  For me, it means that good finds its way...  love finds its way...  the truth finds its way...  justice, good intentions, reality...  all find their way when you let go.  So, beauty is all these things in a way.



Base of the card is white but I inked the borders to place on top another layer of cardstock which I distressed in the edges.

I stamped the line of flowers as base in the white stressed cardstock and the sentiment below at left using two colors of ink.

The bunch of flowers image was stamped three times.  The one in the middle was colored with watercolor first and then added a layer of Wink of Stella... Love the effect...  It provides kind of a glaze to the image.  When I made this card I also made a tag that I shared last week.  You can see it HERE.


The black and white flowers also have some Wink of Stella for a great opacity finish.  I really like it and hope you like it too.
 
Will share with Craft Stamper Magazine blog for the Anything Goes challenge, link HERE.

Continue having a great love week. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx