Saturday, February 24, 2018

Green and Shiny

Hello...
Happy Saturday.
I recently made this card for a challenge at Facebook Unity Show and Tell page.  It consists on using green and shiny elements.

So, since I needed some cards for two birthday friends, I applied the challenge.


For the first friend's card I stamped these nice wine bottles with green ink on white cardstock and applied glossy accents.  They are really shiny and provide that "glass" look.

I framed this with green cardstock and placed on an asymmetric piece of another green tone cardstock, using dimensional adhesives.

Sentiment was stamped with darker green and made a banner with cardstock.  A little touch with washi tape too...


Hope you like my card.  Below is the photo of the whole look.

I'll be sharing with the Facebook group.  I made a second one for a girl friend and will show it to you tomorrow.  Come back and visit.


No comments: