Friday, April 6, 2018

Me Time layout


Hi...

I had some time off from work last December...   After a huge Hurricane experience and all the struggles without basic services, plus responsibilities and pressures, I needed to relax.  It was really the first time in years I can think of having some vacation time alone.  So I wasn't traveling or anything but I also wanted to make sure I saw some key people, and also was sure I was going to spend a one day for pampering myself.



So before returning to work in early January I went to a spa for facial and massage.  That day I also cut my hair and just relaxed.

I made a layout about it.  I usually come to this spa with friends or when celebrating one of our bdays, and I've been frequently in charge of making the appointments and coordinate, so coming alone was really cool because I actually relaxed a little bit more... LOL!


For the page I used a shiny beige cardstock and used patterned paper to frame pictures.  I used circles arranged to balance the page and support tittle and convey message of relaxing time.

Wooden clocks, the spa logo in a circle, and enamel dots... among other elements, are part of the embellishments.  Also note how I combined different chipboard letters on top of others to make a more interesting title.




Thank you for stopping time.   Have some "me time" whenever possible.



No comments: