Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Flower Baskets

So I keep on get inspired by current Photo Inspiration from Unity Show and Tell group in facebook.

The photo has a bicycle with orange flowers and a brick wall as background... and all I can see first is the flowers.... LOL.  

So I used these flowers and basket stamps to create some CAS cards with same images.

First one features blue/purple flowers.


I used masking technique to make flowers be on front panel.  Flowers image was stamped three times using masking too so they weren't stamped on top of each other.


Did the same with the second card.  This one features greens and yellows.  I stamped more flowers and arranged to show some in front panel and some behind the basket using masking technique.



The third one... using same technique features yellow and orange colors.  I specially like this one more... I guess it's the combination of colors and how they go with the patterned paper used for the background. I didn't even add any sentiment.  Just as is.



Hope you like them all...

1 comment:

Dorothy Green said...

Sweet cards! I love your basket stamp... is that Unity? I particularly like the flowers overflowing the basket.