Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Happy Spring

Are you all enjoying Spring?

Well... in my beautiful Puerto Rico is like whole year Summer.  We can have some rain (and even Hurricanes) during its season, and a couple of degrees below average in Winter... but it is really warm and humid all year long.

So this thing about Spring being already here... is just like the start of Summer for me. LOL!  It has been very hot the last couple of weeks.


Anyway, I made this card about spring... And one thing you do notice is the flowers and trees being flourished in a different way... It's like they are happy.  We are specially fond of flowers and trees growing these days because we saw how a Hurricane just destroyed a lot in our island... so watching how it is turning green and colorful again is a blast.

The card is very simple...  Stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  Hope you like it.


1 comment:

Dale Sue said...

I love the card and I love summer! I'm putting Puerto Rico on my bucket list.