Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A lot of photos!!!


 Hey there!

I made a two-page layout using lots of photos...  When I started in this hobby I used to place multiple photos in one page.  My style has changed and I don't use lots of photos very often.  But when you want to show a whole fun weekend in two pages, you have to accept the "multiple photo come back"!!! LOL.


For this weekend scrapped in these pages, we had 5 of our nephews/nieces at home without their parents.  Just them with us!!!  Oh... I just think of it and I'm tired again.  But I loved the experience and they sure had a blast.




I used the Unity Be Inspired Challenge for inspiration and chose the colors in it to add stamped words and accents through the pages without over embellish them so the photos can look great.

Tks for stopping by... and tks for your comments.

No comments: