Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A card...In the middle of the week!


 Yes... I'm trying to make a daily project for the Unity Stamp Co. Itty Bitty Challenge going on in facebook.  It is from Monday to Friday...  I saw the post on Tuesday (yesterday), so at least I'm going to participate 4 days... :) 

Did you see what I posted yesterday?  Please view it HERE and leave me a comment.



For this card I stamped the image of bottles in vellum, then painted with acrylic paint and finished with glossy accents.  Love the unique effect I ended up with.



I stamped the heart in cardstock and in cork.

Love this sentiment.  It's so true.  Cheers!!!!


Psst Psst... Please remember I have a challenge going on in facebook myself.  It's a color challenge.  I would love to have at least 10 friends participating.  Read about it HERE... :)  Hope to see you there.



No comments: