Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A beautiful mind...


Hello again...

Here's a quick card to show before going to sleep...  Just needed to relax a bit and made this card.



Used an itty bitty a friend gave me :)...  Love the sentiment.  How cool would be that we can all have beauty in our minds!  I interpret that by having positive thoughts, always have good wishes for others, think of how to help and support others...  seeing all the good things in people before the less good... :)  Ahhh... Beautiful!

I stamped the image in vellum and placed over patterned paper.  Snapped paper and vellum together with brads.




I will share this at facebook Unity {show and tell} for the itty bitty a day challenge ... Not sure if I can post one everyday but you know the idea is to have fun... right?

Also... don't forget about my color challenge...  Refer to it HERE.   I would loooovvveee to see your entry. 

 :)  See you around!

No comments: