Monday, May 28, 2018

Wheels for Father

Happy Memorial Day...
I think of my father everyday but this is a special one, since he was a veteran to Korea war.  So it's a good moment to share other Father's Day cards...
 
I chose to share these two using the same embossing folder with these wheels and kind of mechanics pieces as background.
 
For the first one I place the embossed cardstock unto design paper.  Note that I distressed the mechanic wheels shapes with some ink.
 
 
 
Sentiment was stamped in patterned paper and then shaped imperfectly and framed with cardstock, with a detail of a circle shape to make it stand out.
 
This is how it looks:

 
 
For the other one, I used same embossing folder but I placed it to a side when adhered to the base cardstock.  This way, I had some room for some buttons.

 
Image and sentiment were stamped in a die cut circle and placed in the opposite side. A nice CAS card with great balance is the result.

 
Hope you like them both.  Father's Day coming soon. :)

No comments: