Monday, May 7, 2018

Under The Sea layout - PI Sketch

 Hello my crafty friends...
 
I made a layout using inspiration from Paper Issues friends.  It is titled Under The Sea because it's about an event we attended with that name.
 
 
Patterned paper as background features sea creatures and I love one of them has a different color standing out.
 

 
For the sketch, continue reading until the end and take a look.  I tried to follow it as close as possible even though I inverted the position of the title and embellishments...
 
And I also made a second page that goes at right of the main one.
I even included a photo of the tickets that allowed me to avoid any journaling because the info is all there... at least the basics as date, and so.
 

 
 
As promised, here's the sketch used for the layout.
 
Hope you like it and get inspiration. :)


No comments: