Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Another woody Father's Day card


Hey there.  Tuesdays are tough... or so they say...  It's a day that it's too close to last weekend but it's not weekend... and still too far from next one... Some people still getting warm for the work week. LOL!
 
So, I'm showing another Father's Day card using the wood embossing design... like the one I showed yesterday.  In this case I die cut two circles before embossing the base, that was then glued to a black cardstock.
I stamped sentiments in the cut circles and I placed with dimensional adhesives using the eclipse look, with the black background.
 
 
As a final touch I glued a cord all around the rectangle and added some little buttons to the design.  Hope you like it.
 
 

 
Get ready for Father's Day and get /make your cards soon. :)

No comments: