Saturday, May 5, 2018

Full of Blessings

Eveyday is full of blessings.  This is so true.  I sometimes forget... I guess I'm human.  Sometimes we just focus on the bad or negative... and I am very optimistic, but everybody has rainy days...
 
But this card make me happy.  I made it for a call and wasn't selected but I'm happy I can share it with you.
 
 
 
Love the bright colors and the coordination with sequins and spray paints.  The flowers were stamped with white ink on colored carsdstocks.

 
Hope this card reminds you how beautiful life is and you start counting your blessings... I will do too.

 
I will also share this card with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine and its current challenge HERE.
 
By the way... almost forget... Happy National Scrapbooking Day.  Didn't have the chance to create today but will probably do tomorrow.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: