Saturday, May 12, 2018

Feather for a Mother

Happy Saturday pre-Mother's Day.

Hope you are having a great weekend.  I'm a bit sick... This week has been very hard in terms of keeping up healthy and achieve all the duties at work and others...   But here I am...  Today will try to stay just taking care so tomorrow I can be where I want to be. :)

I made this card the other night...  and I like the final result considering I was coughing, sneezing and dealing with watery eyes when making it ... LOL!


I wanted the feather to have different colors while keeping harmony so I used blue, fuchsia and purple.


Both the sentiments, and the image are from different Unity Stamp Co. kits.  For the sentiment in the upper corner I stamped it in a circle patterned paper and framed using dimensional adhesives.


Sequins give a final touch.  Hope you like it... and hope the recipient likes it too...  A coworker got it for his stepmom. 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: