Saturday, January 13, 2018

Late Post

Hello friends...

Just stopping by very quick to share this layout with you...  I made it a while ago and shared it in Instagram and Facebook but haven't published it here...

So for the record... this layout is about a special day I celebrate with family.  It's the third Saturday of August, and we call it the "National SIN-HIJOS Day".

We celebrate it to honor my sister in law, my husband and I 'cause are the ones without children...  Mothers have their day, so do Fathers... so we made up our own day...   


In this occasion we went to the mountains or center of the island (what we locally call the "country") and have a great day.

The page is quite simple, although using several elements, mainly stickers , chipboard and pieces of papers.

Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: