Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Another Scraplift from Paper Issues

Here's another Scraplift from Paper Issues that I loved making it a few days ago.

Original layout is at the end with the link to the challenge so you can also participate.

My husband and I love wine.  we've been tasting wine and enjoying for about 20 years... actually we will have our 20th. anniversary tomorrow and it was at the beginning of our marriage my husband got interested on the topic and we started to learn and enjoy...

Today, my husband is a certified sommelier and still learning and studying... It's just his passion.  I might not get in to so many details as he does, but I sure enjoy wine and it is one of my passions too.  The name of my blog is not just a coincidence, you know? LOL.


I used stamps from Unity Stamp Co and some chipboard, patterned papers and stickers. .. 


Here's the whole view of the page... these are my DH and I :).



And as promised, here's the original layout.  Beautiful, right?   Click HERE if you want to see the details on the challenge.  Have fun.




No comments: