Monday, January 15, 2018

January Sketch Challenge - Paper Issues

Hola a todos... Hi everyone!

I used a sketch inspiration for this layout about our last Thanksgiving.  There is always so many things to be thankful for... but this past year... was really a challenging year... sot the gratefulness
feeling was even greater.


The sketch I used is from one of the Paper Issues challenges going on this month of January.  Scroll down to see the sketch and link so you can also participate.


I used acrylic paint, doilies, a wooden mason jar lid insert, flowers, sequins, bakers twine, patterned paper and more....
The title in English is "Thank You God".





When you take a look at the original inspiration sketch please note how I twisted it to the left for my page... and hope you like it.  :)




LINK FOR THE CHALLENGE DETAILS IS HERE.

No comments: