Monday, September 12, 2016

Mixed Media Tag for the dreamers

Hello my friends.  Let me share with you a tag I made using mixed media elements. 
I was inspired by current Mixed Media Place challenge:

And will also share with our friends at Craft Stamper Magazine to current challenge:  

I started with a printed burlap tag and added a painted doily. Also used a stencil to apply modeling paste and painted with gelatos. 

Stamped some clouds and painted them. Also added some glossy accents to them.  Painted fibers, a leaf and some metals...
All these framing the printed paper message, along with sequins, rhinestones and more...


I hope you like my tag. I will add a ribbon on top.  What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Tsaima Eirini said...

I love your take on the challenge, beautiful! Thank you for joining at MMP.

Unknown said...

Lovely! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Place challenge!

talkis23 said...

Amazing !!!! Thanks for playing at Mixed Media PLace Challenge ❤️