Monday, September 5, 2016

Christmas Ornaments

Hello friends. It's been a while. I have been busy and also had a short Business trip I combined with some days  off to relax a bit. 

I had made these and haven't shown yet. These are Christmas tree ornaments made with doilies and stamped images. 


I used dimensional adhesives to place the layers of the colored stamped image and patterned papers and doilies.  I place a ribbon between the two doilies to hang the ornaments. 


Hope you like them.  

I will share these with Craft Stamper magazine Take it Make it challenge currently going on in September. Link:  http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-it-make-it-challenge-september.html?m=1

Will also share with friends at Unity Stamp Co in the Facebook Unity Show and Tell page. 

No comments: