Saturday, September 17, 2016

Layout: Creada Para Brillar

Hello all. 

I am so very happy that today I will share three little projects at Refresh Woman Expo in Puerto Rico Convention Center today.  This will be completely free, and I am donating my talent and time to share the projects. The activity will benefit Hogar Nueva Mujer. 

Those like me who love this hobby of Scrapbooking and paper-crafting and don't do it as a business, understand how important and grateful is to share with others and also get relaxed while this happens.  I always say that if you get stressed while doing your hobby... Then it is not a hobby. LOL. 

Unfortunately the time given for the classes is very limited so the projects to share are quite simple in techniques but still I hope they all get inspiration by creating and sharing with others.   Moreover, each participant will receive his/her own glue, decorative and mounting tapes, and a great precision scissors.  All courtesy of Scotch. We will also use stamps from Latina Crafter. 

Anyways, let me share this layout I recently made.  I plan to take it to the activity as part of some elements to decor the place while I provide the classes, for everybody to know me and my style. 

I used spray paint to start a background and I let the paint spots to run to the sides.   I used multiple ephemera to frame my photo and lots of embellishments including modeling paste spots and stamps. 



Please take a time to look at the details and get inspired.   Hope you like it. 

Here's a photo of the whole page.  


1 comment:

Vilma Mendez said...

Wooo es una belleza de LO' Me encnato el estilo!!!