Saturday, September 24, 2016

Black and White

Happy Saturday to you all. I am having a good one. Can't complain. I am strong and continuously proving myself I have faith and that I believe in the journey that is for me. 

I am happy to share this card with you. I used multiple media for it because I will share with my friends at the Mixed Media Place.  They have a great challenge going on with a mood inspiration board that I show you at the end of this post. 

The card has a sentiment in Spanish which means "May your faith be bigger than your fears". When I saw the inspiration board I thought about this stamp from Latina Crafter and also about the message I wanted to transmit. So it's prefect. 

I used corrugated paper, flower, straw, doily, stamp, sequins, acrylic paint, mod podge, metals, cord, glitter and more. 

Hope you like it. Thanks for your messages.

2 comments:

talkis23 said...

wow wow wow thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place Challenge xxx

Nirvana said...

Nice card!!! Thanks for your participation for MMP!!!!