Friday, August 1, 2014

More Thank You Cards...

Hi friends..  Hope this is a fabulous Friday for you... and a great beginning of a new month!  Welcome August!!!

For today's Friends with Flair at Unity Stamp Co, I'm sharing two cards.  These are part of a bunch I made for a friend who just got married and wanted to give some personalized cards to thank some special people during the wedding.  I already shared the Spanish part of them before (CLICK HERE).

This first card was for the maid of honor.  She's a scientist who loves dogs and the beach.  I combined a watercolor scene simulating beach in the background and used my Shari Girl.  I also included some hexagons to sort of represent the science side of the story... LOL.


The other card was for the wedding planner.  I combined digital embellishments by printing these messages I found with the "keep calm" theme.  Then assembled feminine elements and used a Unity sentiment as the main message.


Tks for stopping by and tks for your comments... You have no idea how much I need them!!!

12 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

that's neat, love your coloring too :) i'm new to card-making and am so inspired by all these different blogs I'm hopping on.

Donna K said...

How wonderful that you are creating these for your friend. There's something so extra special about a hand crafted card. Beautifully done!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool creations!!

Ruby said...

Lovely cards.

Gaylynn said...

The dog on the beach is an awesome design. :)

nancy y said...

great beach scene, I bet they loved it!

Sue D said...

Great personalized thank you cards.

Dawn Fields said...

Great cards; the first one is way cool!

Linda said...

what a cool card.

Cynthia said...

Sweet Thank You cards, Myra.

Miwa said...

Cute cards, especially love the second one - what a hoot!

Crystal said...

Such wonderful thank you's and personalized so beautifully!