Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Don't you love Santa Claus?  It's difficult not to love someone who is able to travel around the World, with a great attitude, just to leave presents for all...  with a great service "delivered" to your home.  And he's cute too!  LOL!  This Christmas figure is amazing.  The emotions lived by children when thinking about the magic of the Season and all that it involves... it's just great!

As long as we don't forget about Jesus, the real meaning of Christmas, and take the time to actually think of it and enjoy that magic in our hearts too... it is ok to love Santa Claus!

So, this card is to honor Santa Claus.

I found these stamps from Inkadinkado and had to get them.  They portrait several images of Santa Claus... but they are kind of vintage images.  It is a challenge for me to work with vintage materials so I went for it.


I stamped the image in white cardstock, so I just colored the hat and skin... also gave some color to the background so the white can stand out.



I embossed t he red and cream cardstocks in the background, and embellished with jewels, a lovely poinsettia flower, and more...  I even used a piece of a Prima packaging... can you spot it?



Hope you like my card.  You'd better leave a comment 'cause Santa Claus is watching you.


2 comments:

Sonia said...

Love your fabulous creation. Great job.
Happy Sunday. ;-)
Hugs, Sony

Gladys said...

si no dejo un comentario me pone en le lista de los malos, porque la tarjeta está preciosa!